Friday, August 24, 2012

Aqua & Orange Elf Hat {Custom Order}

Photobucket
This was a custom order for a client. She liked ones of the hats that I have listed on my Etsy shop & wanted one with different colors, so this is it. What do you all think? I didn't think I would, but I really like the color combo!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you would like to purchase a hat in this style they are $25 + shipping. This is for a newborn size hat & you can choose the colors.  This hat could be for a boy or girl, depending on the colors you choose.  I have one already finished & ready to ship in my Etsy shop.
Visit my facebook page at Simple Stitches by Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet little hat. I've enjoyed poking around your blog!
    I would love to have you add this (or any of your projects :) to a collective link party I co-host, Eat Make Grow: http://www.hideousdreadfulstinky.com/2012/08/eat-make-grow-thursday-5.html
    I host along with two other bloggers, so one link shows up on all three blogs, and we feature a couple of bloggers each week. We're always looking for great content like this! Hope to see you over there.

    ReplyDelete