Sunday, September 16, 2012

MarQuette's Custom Wallet

I made this wallet for my awesome sister, MarQuette. I made her one last year for her birthday & she loved it so much that she wanted a new one this year {she actually had me make 2 so you'll see the other one here very soon}.  You can see the one I made her last year as well as some others I made at my old blog, Simply Crafting.
If you would like to purchase a Custom Bow Wallet they are $18 + shipping. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics & I will try my best to find something as similar to that fabric as possible.  I will send you pictures to confirm that you like the fabrics I find, before I start your bag.  Or if you'd like to purchase the fabrics for your custom wallet then the price would be $13 + shipping.  
  To order email me @ chelscraps @ yahoo.com.  

This post is linked up to these link parties!  
Visit my facebook page at Simple Stitches by Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment