Friday, November 30, 2012

holiday event!

I hope everyone recovered from their Thanksgiving weekend.  Christmas is in the air, although the weather here in sunny AZ hasn't caught on yet.  It gets cool at night, but it's still fairly warm during the day.

Nevertheless, I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit & making lots of fun new items.

I will be participating in a Holiday Event tomorrow, Saturday, December 1st from 8am-3pm out in the Bashas parking lot at Higley & Elliot.  This is not just a craft fair, it's an event for the whole family.  Come get your picture taken with Santa, there's bouncy houses, food, etc.

So, if you're local come & join the fun & make sure you stop by to see me & see the fun items I have for sale.  I have lots of great gift ideas!

I'll have lots of different items: Applique` Onesies©, jewelry, hair accessories, purses, pouches, wallets, crochet hats, crochet dish cloths, etc.  All of my items are at a discounted price only for this event.  I will also be taking custom orders for everything that I offer.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment