Sunday, December 22, 2013

{drawstring bags, gift bags, accessory bags}

In November I had a booth at a Flea Market in Phoenix.  This was the first Flea Market I've participated in and it turned out great.
I love these drawstring bags.  They are so simple and so versatile.  They can be used for gift bags, like these over on my old blog. Here's a few more of these drawstring bags that I've made:  Here, here & here!
I decided to make several sizes this time.  I usually just make the larger one, but I decided to make some smaller ones.
I love this little miniature one.  It's so cute.
One of my girls uses a bag like this for her make-up.  Another one uses one for her nail polishes. 
A few of these drawstring bags are available in my Etsy shop, however if you'd like to order a bag like this, but with different fabrics head over to my shop and place a custom order. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  Please note that I cannot guarantee that I can find exactly what you would like, but I will do my best. 
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment