Thursday, February 13, 2014

{Terrence, fairy doll}

A new client of mine sent me a picture of a doll he wanted made and this is what I came up with.  He is supposed to resemble the "Terrence" character in the second Tinkerbell movie. He loved it. You can see what he said about his doll in the "testimonials" here on my blog.
I used the Evie the Elf pattern and made some adjustments to all of the clothing, created the wings, created his "acorn" hat and made his boots a little bigger
 You can order a custom made Terrence doll of your own over in my Etsy shop.
This doll was made with the Evie the Elf pattern by Gingermelon. 
Come visit me on:

3 comments:

  1. This is just to cute. Absolutely adorable. I hope you will come to my Wake Up Wed Linky Party and link up your little fairy doll.
    i'm following all your social sites.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo stinkin' cute. I used to make fairy dolls out of clothes pins when I was a kid!! This just speaks to the little girl in me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrance the Fairy doll is just too cute. My Mom always made dolls and clothes for us when we were young. It's really is just too cute. Thanks for sharing at Sunday's Best!

    ReplyDelete