Tuesday, July 1, 2014

{Cloud 9 Pajama's, pattern testing}

This sweet & sassy little girl was my model for these Cloud 9 Pj's, with bloomers, that I tested for Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop.  
She didn't want to pose for me at first, until I handed her my phone and showed her my photos of dolls and stuffed animals that I've made.  That kept her busy enough for me to get some good photos.
I tested the size 3 pattern, but I think this little punkin' should have had a size 4.  Either way they turned out cute and she loved them!
I guess our very short photo session was so exhausting that she fell asleep before I even left.
You can order your own custom made pj's with or without bloomers in my Etsy shop. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  Please note that I cannot guarantee that I can find exactly what you would like, but I will do my best. 
Pattern by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop.
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment