Tuesday, February 24, 2015

{Chiffon's dolls}

These sweet little dolls are all friends on an adventure.  They are the main characters in a book series by Chiffon Jenkins called "The Goldflower Adventures".  Her second book is almost ready to come out.
 
photo courtesy of Chiffon Jenkins
This photo above is the one from the book that Chiffon sent me.  This is what I used to go off of to create the dolls.
Olivia is the main character,
and her striped socks are her trademark.  These were quite tricky to create.  I had to piece fabrics together to get the stripes I needed.
This is Josie.  She's a tomboy and loves baseball and I love how her hair turned out.
This is Maria & Isabella, they are twins.
Meet Marvin.
He loves superheros.
And Ming Lin is the girly one of the bunch.  She loves to wear dresses and bows in her hair.
And last, but not lease, this is Alex.  He is good buds with Marvin and also likes superheros.
I had so much fun creating this fun group of kids for Chiffon. Our discussions back and forth made their characters really come to life for me.  I wish her best wishes with her second book coming out. Her website will be up soon, so watch for a link in the near future.

You can order a custom doll similar to these over in my Etsy Shop.

Come visit me on:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are just adorable! What an amazing job you did of capturing the kids and their personalities!

    ReplyDelete