Wednesday, April 15, 2015

{Tooth Fairy Pillow}

How fun are these tooth pillows?
My friend Deborah asked me to make one for her son, who was about to lose his first tooth.  The dark blue one below is the one I made for her.
These other three pillows (aqua, coral and light pink) are all available in my etsy shop.
The mouth is a little pocket to hold the lost tooth and there is a little bit bigger pocket on the back of the pillow to hold the money that The Tooth Fairy leaves for the child.
Each pillow comes with a ribbon hanger to hang on a bed post, drawer handle or a door knob.
Head over to my shop to see more about these pillows or to order them. You can order a custom pillow in the color of your choice here.  Or order one of these that is already made...
Light Pink
Aqua 
Coral


Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment