Thursday, February 2, 2012

{Welcome to Simple Stitches}

Photobucket
Hello everyone, welcome to my new blog. 
You can find my previous crafting experiences at my old blog, Simply Crafting.
I will be sharing my many adventures in crafting here, most of which consists of sewing, and crochet (at the moment).  I design my own purse/bag patterns & do take custom orders for those.  You can see most of my bags here.  I also like to dabble in many other craftings such as scrapbooking/paper crafting, cross-stitch.  I have done a little bit of tole-painting & quilting many years ago, but would like to do more of that in the future. 
I am also a photographer. You can see my work at Rachelle Smith Photography.  I specialize in on-location, natural light photography & I have to say newborns & high school seniors are my favorite, but I also love to photography families.

No comments:

Post a Comment