Friday, March 9, 2012

{Emma's drawstring bag}

Photobucket
I love these little drawstring bags. This one I made for one of my daughter's friends, Emma.  These bags are great to carry make-up, polly pockets, hot wheel cars, tech decks, etc.  I have made several others that you can see my camera bag, Lauren's bag,  Cammi's bag (this one is a little bit skinny & I didn't like it so I adjusted the pattern), or Miranda's bag .  This one is similar, but not the same dimensions.  This can be a boy's toy bag as well, depending on the fabrics you choose.
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you would like to purchase a drawstring bag like this one they are $10 + shipping. You can choose different sizes:
small {approx. 7"(w) x 8" (h)}
medium {approx. 10" (w) x 12" (h)} ~shown above
or large {apprx. 13"(w) x 15" (h)}
 You choose a color scheme & you can suggest fabric prints that you would like.  I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible, but cannot guarantee an exact match.
Visit my facebook page at Simple Stitches by Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment