Saturday, March 10, 2012

{I'm a lucky girl}

Photobucket
I am such a lucky girl.  I have an amazing family & a few good friends.
My friend, Jen (this is her pinterest link) is the most awesome crafter & friend. She comes up with the greatest ideas for our craft group. She found a great deal for these mdf wood cutouts.  I only paid $4 for the large shamrock, the "Luck" & the 2 small shamrocks, now that's a great deal.  My large shamrock is covered with a napkin (how clever is that?), glued on with mod podge & then sealed with the mod podge over it. The really fun thing about this project is that she had a few ideas, but everyone did something different with their wood. I loved my valentine projects that I put in distressed frames so much that I wanted to do that technique again.
Photobucket
I added some green & yellow glitter to a few of the pieces. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Visit my facebook page at Simple Stitches by Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. I big heart LOVE how that turned out! The frame is awesome and the glitter is great!

    ReplyDelete