Wednesday, April 17, 2013

a new bag for makyla {scripture tote}

I've made so many bags for my girls, but Makyla (my 13yo) insisted she needed another one for her scripture bag.  Then as soon as I was done making it, she decided she wanted to use it for school too.  Silly girl!
I tried so hard to hide this silly mistake, but there's not a chance in this picture.  I've never done this before and probably should have fixed it, but I decided not to, and knew Makyla wouldn't care {and just as I suspected, she didn't}!   Do you see it?
If you would like to purchase a bag head over to my Etsy shop and send me a message. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  Contact me through my shop. 
I've linked this post to some of these link parties.  
Come visit me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment