Wednesday, April 3, 2013

{pink, green, yellow cross-body bag ~ for stanleeann}

One of my clients, StanleeAnn, wanted me to make another cross-body bag for her.  This time I made a few changes.  She decided she wanted me to switch the orientation of the bag, so it would sit on her left shoulder instead of her right shoulder.
The main part of the bag is made out of decor fabric, so it's a little thicker than the regular cotton that I normally make bags out of.
This bag is very similar to the last bag I made for StanleeAnn, with a few changes.
made the bias tape from fabric she chose to coordinate with the stripes fabric she bought. She also decided she wanted a slip pocket in the back, so I added that too.

StanleeAnn likes these little pen/pencil holder inside her bags too.
If you would like to purchase a cross-body bag like this they are $35 {+ shipping, if applicable}. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  Contact me at: chelscraps(@)yahoo.com.  
Come visit me on Facebook:
My Etsy Shop:
http://etsy.com/shop/StitchesbyRachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment