Thursday, August 15, 2013

{chevron backpack ~ for elizabeth}

 I just finished this backpack today for a client. She was worried that the black & white chevron with the red flap and straps wouldn't look good, but I assured her that I thought it would look pretty cool and I am happy to say that I think it turned out even better than I had pictured.  
If you would like to purchase a backpack like this they are $40 + shipping. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  I do accept Paypal or if you would like to pay by credit card I can create a custom listing for you in my etsy shop and you can pay online that way. (Please note that I do not start custom orders until your payment has cleared.) 
I've linked up to these link parties:   
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
All Things Pretty @ My Fashion Forward Blog
Share Your Creativity @ It's Overflowing  
Show & Tell Saturdays @ Be Different, Act Normal  
Get Schooled Saturday @ Too Much Time on My Hands
Come visit me on:

2 comments: