Sunday, August 25, 2013

{crazy birds & red chevron pouch}

Leave a comment here and tell me what was the first thing you saw when you looked at this fabric?  What was the first thing that caught your eye? 
 When I saw this fun, crazy bird fabric I knew I had to get it.  I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it at the time, but I thought it was so fun.  The really crazy thing is that when I first looked at it all I saw were the owls.  I guess my mind was playing tricks on me.  I love the silly owl with the bird sitting on his head!
This pouch is available in my Etsy shop, however if you'd like to order a pouch similar to this, but with different fabrics head over to my shop and place a custom order. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  Please note that I cannot guarantee that I can find exactly what you would like, but I will do my best.  Contact me at: chelscraps (@) yahoo.com.  
Come visit me on:

2 comments:

  1. I love this print, so cute! First thing that popped out to me was the blue/black bird with yellow eyes at the left & pink/green bird next to him, they look like a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank MarQuette! I noticed those two owls too. They would be a cute "couple"!

    ReplyDelete