Friday, January 2, 2015

{A Christmas Elf}

Little Miss Elf is a little late in showing up here, but that's my fault.  I was so busy with orders the last two months that I haven't had time to blog, so I'm trying to get caught up.
Melissa wanted her Christmas elf made with the eyes embroidered, no jingle bell on her hat and no buttons on her dress. I wasn't sure if I would like this doll without the safety eyes, but I really like how the eyes turned out.
I have a lot of different styles of dolls in my shop.  I specialize in custom orders because I want you to get a product that you will love and be happy with.  You can order a custom doll over in my Etsy Shop. If you want something different than what you find there please feel free to message me.

Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment