Friday, August 24, 2018

{Sewing Class #4 ~ Pajama pants or shorts}


*When: Saturday, September 22nd from 1-4 pm or 5-9 pm.
These are the same classes. I’m simply offering them at two different times. 
So you choose which time you’d like to attend. 
*Where: In my sewing studio (Lindsay & Baseline)
I'll send you the address after you sign up & pay!

*Cost: $20. 
*To sign up, visit my Facebook event page here:  PJ Pants or Shorts Sewing Class
OR
*Email your name and "PJ pants/shorts Sewing Class" to me at simplestitchesaz at yahoo.com and let me know which time slot you'd like to sign up for.
Please let me know which project you want to make. I will send you an invoice through Paypal to pay for the class. You don't have to have a Paypal account to pay through them, just a credit card. Class size is limited so sign up ASAP to reserve your spot.


You can choose between Pajama pants or shorts. I will provide the pattern in multiple sizes (from 3 months up to XXL for adults) and you provide the fabric and supplies. You will not be getting the pattern to take home, as this is a pattern that I purchased from another small business and I cannot give it away. You can however, bring your own pattern if you don't want to use mine.

In this class you will:
practice straight stitching
learn how to piece fabrics together
learn more about seam allowances
learn how to make a casing for a drawstring or elastic
learn how to hem
learn how to use a pattern that has several sizes, without cutting the larger sizes off.

Supplies you'll need to bring:
*Sewing machine
*your machine's manual
*universal needles
*thread to match your fabric
*fabric scissors - one large pair for cutting fabric and one small pair to use at your machine. The 2nd pair is optional.
*a seam ripper
*straight pins
*small screwdriver (your machine should have come with one)
*bobbins*fabric for your project (I will send you the amount of fabrics you'll need after you sign up for the class)

No comments:

Post a Comment