Sunday, January 6, 2013

{eeyore crochet hat}

Cammi saw me looking at the pattern for this hat online and fell in love with it.  So of course I knew I had to make one for her for Christmas.  My husband thought it was so weird that I was making an Eeyore hat for our 16 year old, but I knew she would love it.  She's a little quirky & this is just the kind of thing that she loves.  She has worn it almost everyday since then.
I actually used two different patterns for this hat because the Eeyore pattern was only for children, so I used an adult pattern for the main hat & then added stitches to the eyes, ears, nose & eyebrows.  I love how it turned out & so does Cammi!
If you would like to purchase an Eeyore hat like this one they are $40 {+ shipping}. You can choose the size (newborn, 3-6 months, 9-12 months, child or adult size).  Contact me at: chelscraps@yahoo.com.  
I'm linking up to some of these parties.
Come visit me on Facebook:
My Etsy Shop:
http://etsy.com/shop/StitchesbyRachelle

2 comments:

  1. Love all your crocheted hats here! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete