Monday, January 14, 2013

{maxi dresses ~ mother goose day gifts}

When I found this tutorial for maxi dresses I knew I had to make them for my girls.  So this was the gifts that I gave the girls for Mother Goose Day (which you can read about here in the post about the boys Mother Goose Day gifts).  I used to make matching dresses for my girls when they were very little, for Christmas and Easter.  When Korryne was about 9 or 10 she decided she didn't really like matching dresses anymore so I stopped making my kids clothes for a long time.  
If you would like to purchase a dress like these they are $45 {+ shipping}.  I can send you pictures of the available fabrics and then you can chose the one you would like.   
Contact me at: chelscraps@yahoo.com.  Custom orders will take a minimum of 7-10 business days after I receive your payment to ship.
I'm linking up to some of these parties. 
Come visit me on Facebook:
My Etsy Shop:
http://etsy.com/shop/StitchesbyRachelle

3 comments:

  1. Your girls' dresses are beautiful, I especially like the blue one! I also wanted to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog for my fabric wallet, it really means a lot and is so encouraging! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again! Such pretty dresses and skirt.


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com



    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dresses! I would love to have you join me on The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/02/the-creative-homeacre-hop.html

    ReplyDelete