Friday, May 17, 2013

{zipper pouches ~ teachers gifts}

This year I decided to make something special for my children's teachers, so I whipped out 11 of these zipper pouches yesterday.    My two youngest are still in elementary school, so they just don't get a choice in giving the teacher a gift or not, but when you have children in jr. high and high school it gets a little tricky.  My 7th grader has some amazing teachers and she loves.  She still loves giving gifts, but my high schoolers... not so much!
My daughter who is a freshman just wanted to give something to her science teacher, so this one is for her.  Her favorite colors are hot pink and black.
My daughter who is a junior wanted one for one of her regular teachers and one for her Seminary teacher.  Her Seminary teacher is leaving at the end of this year to go to a different school, and she has had him the last 3 years, so she wanted me to make something special for him.  Well, obviously I'm not giving him a zipper pouch, so he'll be getting something a little more appropriate for him... come back soon to see what that'll be. 
If you would like to purchase a pouch like one of these they are $12 + shipping.  These pictured are approximately 8-3/4" (w) x 5.5" (h). You can choose the colors/prints and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  Contact me at: chelscraps (@) yahoo.com.  
I've linked this post to some of these link parties.  
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment