Wednesday, July 3, 2013

{peach, brown & aqua drawstring bag}

A while back I made some of these drawstring "hobo" bags for my daughters, then my Cammi girl asked me to make one for her friend, Lauren {you can see that one here}.  Lauren loved hers so much that I decided I wanted to make a bunch to have on hand for my girls friends when they have birthdays.   
I decided to make a larger version of the bags that I had made before.  I'm not sure if I like how large it turned out, but I'm sure a lucky girl will find a good use for it pretty soon.
Here's a few more hobo bags that I've made {these are all over on my old blog}:
 This bag is a large & measures:  
14.5" at the top {when it's not pulled tight} 
3.5" wide {when it is pulled tight} 
14.5" at the bottom
x 12" high and 
has a 4" box pleat, so it opens quiet large. 
If you would like to purchase a drawstring/hobo bag like this they are available over in my Etsy shop. You can choose the colors/prints and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible. Contact me at: chelscraps (@) yahoo.com.  
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment