Thursday, July 18, 2013

{family Rules ~ a big embroidery project}

This embroidery project is just a little of what I've been working on lately. I'll be heading up to the high country to go camping for my family reunion in a week and wanted some hand-stitching projects that I could work on while we are there, so I'm preparing several projects to take with me.  This is just one of them.  I plan to frame this and hang it by our front door.
I've also decided to join a group called A Lovely Year of Finishes {go check out their page to get more details}. I'm joining a little late, but it's never to late to get projects done right?  So this is my project for July.
Some of my other hand-stitching projects include:  
* pillows (with hexies) 
* wallets (with hexies)
* a few wallets with embroidery   
*an embroidered project for my bedroom 
*embroidered zipper pouches   
*an appliqued pillow 
* and some felt dolls

Come visit me on:

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are joining us! And I just love your rules :)

    ReplyDelete