Friday, July 5, 2013

{a fun, green, blue & yellow hobo bag}

And yet another hobo bag for birthday gifts.  This one is already gone.  My daughter had a birthday party for her friend the same day I made these bags, so as soon as I got home she asked if she could take it.  Of course, I had to take some pictures of it first.  This bag is a small & measures:  
11.5" at the top {when it's not pulled tight} 
3" wide {when it is pulled tight} 
7.5" at the bottom
x 8" high and 
has a 4" box pleat, so it opens quiet large.  
If you would like to purchase a drawstring/hobo style bag like this they are $10 + shipping 
{$10~large, $8~medium, $6.50~small, $5~x-small}. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  Contact me at: chelscraps (@) yahoo.com.  
Come visit me on:

1 comment: