Wednesday, January 1, 2014

{A Sweet Family of Dolls}

I had a client that wanted a family of dolls for her little girl, to resemble their family.  She sent me a picture of them and so I went to work trying to make them look like their sweet little family.
I had a lot of fun trying to create different clothes & hairstyles to look like theirs.
Their bodies are made completely of felt.  Their hair is made of soft & cuddly fabrics.  The dad's clothes are made of felt.  The mom's clothes are made of felt and a linen cheetah fabric.  And the little girl's clothes are made of felt. 
These dolls are completely hand-stitched and they also have posable arms and legs. 
If you'd like to order custom made dolls for your little one head on over to my Etsy shop and place a custom order.
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment