Thursday, January 2, 2014

{boutonniere's & a bracelet}

This is another custom order for Rae.  She is getting married tomorrow and wanted some sweet little boutonniere's for her little 2 & 3 year old nephews and a little bracelet for her 3 year old niece, so this is what I came up with.  
These little boutonniere's are approximately 3" from  the top of the leaf to the bottom of the stem.  
I created the bracelet and attached it to black elastic.  The flower arrangement is approximately 3-1/4" across from the tip of the leaf on the left to the flower on the right.
I don't think most people know this, but I made all the boutonniere's and corsages (as well as my bouquet) for my own wedding almost 21 years ago.  I will have to scan in some of those pictures sometime and add them here so you can see them.
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment