Sunday, March 2, 2014

{The Merfairy, a custom felt doll}

This "merfairy" was a custom order from Alejandro. He sent me a picture that he drew out of what he wanted the doll to look like. It was fun creating this new pattern and doll. 

This is the drawing that Alejandro sent me. He wanted his doll to look like the picture on the left and then decided to add a hat (on the right).  How do you think I did? 

This is what Alejandro said when he received his doll: "It came out exactly the way I drew it. The first time I designed a doll and had someone make for me. It's so awesome. I love it. Thank you so much. :) "
 The basic part of this doll was made with the Evie the Elf pattern by Gingermelon and I created the pattern for the mermaid tail, fairy wings and hat.
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment