Monday, March 24, 2014

{Mommy's little photographer bodysuit}

I have been wanting to make a camera applique` for a long time and I finally made one.
This applique` bodysuit is available in 

my Etsy shop, however if you'd like to order one similar to this, but with different colors head over to my shop and place a custom order. You can choose a different applique` if you'd like something different.  You can choose from (the ones in blue or underlined are links to see the examples, the others I don't have examples of yet, but have the patterns for them):   
Monster  
Tie  
Tie with Vest  
Giraffe
Teddy Bear Face  
Elephant  
Whales  
Worm  
Birds 
Ladybug  
Bunny   
Love (with a mustache for the O)  
Rudolph   
Car  
Flower 
LOVE  
Camera  
Caterpillar  
Chick 
Christmas Tree  
Cow  
Easter Egg  
Frankenstein's Face    
First Initial   
Mustache  
Ornament  
Owl 
Pig  
Rocketship 
Stars   
 
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment