Thursday, March 20, 2014

{Green fuzzy worm, applique`}

This cute little worm bodysuit is for the new baby that my client, Monica's, friend will be having soon.
I decided to do this one with a soft minky fabric and I love how it turned out.
You can order a custom made appliqued bodysuit over in my Etsy shop.  There are several different options for the applique`.  You can choose from (the ones in blue or underlined in blue are links to see the examples, the others I don't have examples of yet, but have the patterns for them):   
Monster  
Tie  
Tie with Vest  
Giraffe
Teddy Bear Face  
Elephant  
Whales  
Worm  
Birds 
Ladybug  
Bunny   
Love (with a mustache for the O)  
Rudolph   
Car  
Flower 
LOVE  
Camera  
Caterpillar  
Chick 
Christmas Tree  
Cow  
Easter Egg  
Frankenstein's Face    
First Initial   
Mustache  
Ornament  
Owl  
Pig  
Rocketship 
Stars


Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment