Monday, October 22, 2012

Cream Lamb Pixie Newborn Crochet Hat {photo prop}

This is probably my most favorite of all the hats I've made.  Partially because of the adorable style, but also because of the amazingly soft yarn I used.



If you would like to purchase a hat like this they are $25 + shipping. You can choose the color(s) of yarn and I will try to find as close to what you request as possible. I will send you pictures to confirm that you like the fabrics I find, before I start your hat. 
Contact me at: chelscraps (@) yahoo.com.  
Visit my facebook page at Simple Stitches by Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I think this is my favorite one so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz! I really love this one & can't wait to use it on a newborn (hopefully soon).

    ReplyDelete