Friday, October 12, 2012

{Mindi's wallet}

Here is another custom wallet I made for my sister's best friend, Mindi. The little one is a business card holder, which can be used for your own business cards or to hold your loyalty cards & business cards you collect from your favorite businesses.  

Finding this fabric was absolute magic.  My sister gave me the color combination.  I found this fabric & texted her a picture & she was astonished that I could find something almost identical to Mindi's purse.  Wow, how perfect was that.
Zipper coin pocket
4 card pockets & a divider to separate your paper money from other items.
If you would like to purchase a wallet like this they are $15 + shipping. You can choose the colors/fabrics.  I will try my best to find something as close to what you request as possible.  If you'd like to order please contact me at: chelscraps (at) yahoo.com.
Visit my facebook page at Simple Stitches by Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment