Monday, October 22, 2012

{Lisa's Aprons}

My dear friend, Lisa asked me to make a few aprons for her.  This first one was a little different.  She wanted it made out of laminated cotton, so it would be waterproof.  This is a special apron she wears while she gives her sweet little dog Bella, a bath. 

 And this one is her kitchen apron.  I love the fabrics & patterns she chose.

If you would like to purchase an apron like one of these they are $35 + shipping. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  I will send you pictures to confirm that you like the fabrics I find, before I start your bag.  Or if you'd like to purchase the fabrics for your custom bag then the price would be $25 + shipping. Contact me at: chelscraps (@) yahoo.com.  
Visit my facebook page at Simple Stitches by Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment