Monday, October 22, 2012

Makyla's wallet

Ugh, don't look too close, the stitching on this wallet is terrible.  I made this wallet for my daughter, Makyla last year for Christmas & just realized that I never blogged it.  It was a different pattern that I had never used before & was a little difficult to stitch through the vinyl.  It turned out pretty good, other than my terrible stitching.  She started jr. high this year & has decided that she wants one of the larger wallets that I usually make instead of this little one.
This would be the perfect style of wallet to make for my boys. Hmm, I see a Christmas idea forming!

If you would like to purchase a wallet like this they are $15 + shipping. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible. I will send you pictures to confirm that you like the fabrics I find, before I start your wallet.  Or if you'd like to purchase the fabrics for your custom wallet then the price would be $10 + shipping.
  Contact me at: chelscraps (@) yahoo.com.  
Visit my facebook page at Simple Stitches by Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment