Friday, October 4, 2013

{cupcake, the crochet teddy bear}

Cupcake was born this morning, or rather I finished stitching him.  Is he not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?  He is about 13-1/2" from head to toe and sits up about 9" high.   
He is currently on his way to Washington. He was donated for an auction to help a family adopt a little girl from Bolivia.  I wish them the best of luck in their endeavors to better a child's life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This cute little guy was featured on the Serenity You link party!
Serenity you
If you would like to order a custom made teddy bear like this one head over to my Etsy shop and place a custom order. You can choose the yarn colors and I will try to find the color as close to what you request as possible.  Please note that I cannot guarantee that I can find exactly what you would like, but I will do my best.
This pattern is by Lille-liis  
I'm linking up to some of these parties!
Come visit me on:

2 comments: