Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{chloe the sock monkey crochet doll}

I just finished this sweet little girl this morning.  How cute is she?  My kids have already put their request in for the stuffed animals they want for Christmas, some want sewn ones and some want crochet ones. 
 
 
 
 
 
This doll is available in my Etsy shop, however if you'd like to order a doll similar to this, but with different colors head over to my shop and place a custom order. I will try to find colors as close to what you request as possible.  Please note that I cannot guarantee that I can find exactly what you would like, but I will do my best. 
This pattern is by Lille-liis  

I'm linking up to some of these parties! 
Come visit me on:

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with Chloe! I love sock monkeys, and this one is beyond adorable! I love the colors, especially the purple plaid face! I'm pinning Chloe to my sock monkey board!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! I've just found you linking from all things pretty and I'm in love with your crocheted works! brava!

    ReplyDelete