Tuesday, October 15, 2013

{pink lace drawstring backpack}

This was a custom made backpack for Ashley N.  She is my 2nd oldest daughter, Cammi's, best friend and when she saw the backpack that I made for Cammi she fell in love with it and wanted one just like it, but in pink, of course, because that's her favorite color.  
I love this lace I found to go over the backpack. 
You can order your own custom made backpack, with colors and fabrics of your choice.  Head on over to my Etsy shop to place your order. 
I cannot guarantee that I can find exactly what you would like, but I will do my best. 
Come visit me on:

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing on my What Are You Doing? blog hop. I have another new blog hop this week: http://contentemeant.blogspot.com/2013/10/what-are-you-doing-blog-hop-25.html

    ReplyDelete