Thursday, October 17, 2013

{mr. navy bear, crochet teddy bear}

Sweet Mr. Navy bear was born on Sunday this week.  he is a custom order for Angie A. and he is on his way to Utah right now.
Angie wanted her bear made with light gray and navy yarn to coordinate with her babies nursery.  She wanted the stitching navy to coordinate and I'm glad she decided that because I love it. 
 I tried to find navy felt for his nose, but after looking at three stores I gave up and decided to figure out how to crochet that little nose and I love how it turned out.  If fact, I think I like it better than the felt nose now (I'm not sure I would like it in a light color, but for this dark color it looks great).
You can order your own custom made teddy bear by heading over to my etsy shop and placing a custom order.  You can choose the colors of yarn & fabric (for his/her muzzle) you'd like!  This sweet little guy was featured at: 

This pattern is by Lille-liis  

Come visit me on:

1 comment: