Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{danny the dino}

Here's my project #5 of my "Christmas Service Projects". Danny the Dinosaur! He's a little smaller than I was picturing. I guess I'll just have to adjust the pattern to make him a little bigger.  He measures 5" tall & 11.5" long from head to tip of tail!
If you would like to purchase a cute little stuffed dinosaur like this they are $15 (+ shipping if applicable). You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  This sweet little dino would make a great gift for any little one & can be made with many different combinations of fabrics to be customized for your little one. 
 Contact me at: chelscraps@yahoo.com.

I'm linking up to some of these parties.  
Come visit me on Facebook:
My Etsy Shop:
http://etsy.com/shop/StitchesbyRachelle

1 comment:

  1. So cute, those kids are going to love their new handmade toys!

    ReplyDelete