Thursday, December 27, 2012

{muggles and soccer t-shirts}

I decided to try my hand at freezer paper stenciling.  Some of my friends have done this several times and I finally decided to try it.  Spencer wanted a Harry Potter t-shirt & since I know nothing really about Harry Potter I had to do a little research and asked my friend, Jen, a lot of questions about all of the different things that  I was finding on the internet.
The other day while we were driving around, Spencer said something about Muggles and I asked him what Muggles were and he told me "non-wizards". So I asked him if that makes him a Muggle and he said "Yes".  He said it so matter of factly, like "duh, mom, don't you know this already".  It was kind of funny.  Then, yesterday, when he opened his t-shirt he read it & said "muggies", even funnier.  I guess the "L" does look kinda like an "I".
  
And this is the other t-shirt that I painted for Spencer.  He loves to play soccer, so I knew he would like this one. Sorry for the wrinkles. He already wore it yesterday so it was already wadded up & in the laundry basket when I asked him to get it for me this morning. 
I'm linking up to some of these parties.
Come visit me on Facebook:
My Etsy Shop:
http://etsy.com/shop/StitchesbyRachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment