Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{wesley the whale}

Wesley is just the beginning of some Christmas Service Projects I've been working on.  Our ward at church is doing a huge service project for a community of less fortunate people this weekend.  We are serving dinner, playing games & giving the kids toys.  I am making several items for this project.  Mr. Wesley the Whale is one of the many.  Stay tuned for more fun projects.
If you're interested in having me make a custom whale like this for you, they are $12 + shipping. You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  This little guy would make a great little stuffed toy for any little one & can be made with many different combinations of fabrics to be customized for a girl or boy.  
Contact me at: chelscraps@yahoo.com.    
I'm linking up to some of these parties. 
Come visit me on Facebook:
My Etsy Shop:
http://etsy.com/shop/StitchesbyRachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment