Friday, December 14, 2012

{mini coin purses}

Here is projects #5 & #6 from my "Christmas Service Projects". These little coin purses, along with some marble necklaces, are for some teenage girls.  These cute little purses are 4.5" wide at the top, 5.5" wide (at the widest part) & 4" high.  They are the perfect size to hold your coins or other small objects, like clippers, chapstick, etc.
If you would like to purchase a little coin purse like this, they are $10 (+ shipping, if applicable). You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  
Contact me at: chelscraps@yahoo.com.  
I'm linking up to some of these parties. 
Come visit me on Facebook:
My Etsy Shop:
http://etsy.com/shop/StitchesbyRachelle

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Love the colors and fabrics! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these!! They are so cute and the colors are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent.

    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete