Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{scotty the snake}

Scotty the Sssnake is project #5 of my "Christmas Service Projects". "Scotty" is 54.5" long and about 7" around (his head is a little bigger around).   
I made  a snake like this one for my son, Spencer last year (pictured here) & I made one for Caden's birthday earlier this year, but the pictures of that one seem to be lost in space somewhere, so I will post them when I find them. This cute little guy is going to a 3 year old boy (with the rocket ship).
If you would like to purchase a snake like this they are $15 (+ shipping, if applicable). You can choose the colors/prints/fabrics and I will try to find fabric as close to what you request as possible.  
This adorable ssssnake would make a great gift for any little one (my boys love them) & can be made with many different combinations of fabrics to be customized for your little one. 
This snake was Made from a Funky Friends Factory pattern. 
 I'm linking up to some of these parties.
Come visit me on Facebook:
My Etsy Shop:
http://etsy.com/shop/StitchesbyRachelle

5 comments:

  1. Oh Rachelle! He's so cute. Thanks for linking up to Throwback Thursdays.

    xoxo
    Denyse
    glitterglueandpaint@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachelle! He is so cute. Thank you for linking up to Throwback Thursday.

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable way to use up scrap materials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable!! I had a very similar snake when I was a child. Thanks so much for sharing with this week's Throwback Thursday party.

    ReplyDelete