Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{a custom homemade bow tie}

I just finished this fun bow tie for a friend's son, for his homecoming this weekend.  I had my son model for me.  Mr. C is 9 years old and the tie fits him perfectly on the tightest loop.
 You can see from these 2 photos (above and below) the loops and hook to adjust the size.  I don't like the loops (but this is what the pattern called for).  I've got to come up with a better idea for those before I make more of these, which will be soon because my boys want some for Christmas. 
 
 My friend chose the fabric based that she wanted for her son, based on the color that her son's date wanted him to get.  

You can order a custom made tie by visiting my Etsy shop and placing a custom order.
Come visit me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment