Thursday, September 19, 2013

{paddy the penguin, softie, stuffed animal}

Meet little Paddy.  
Isn't he the most adorable penguin you've ever seen?  
I just finished sewing him up today.  
This was a pattern I was testing for Sweet Briar Sisters. 
This is what he looks like without his scarf.
Paddy is approximately 5" tall and 3.5" wide (not including his wing span, so if you include his wings sticking he's closer to 5.5" wide).
This sweet little stuffed penguin is available in my Etsy shop, however if you'd like to order a penguin with different colors head over to my shop and request a custom order. I will try to find colors as close to what you request as possible. Please note that I cannot guarantee that I can find exactly what you would like, but I will do my best. 
I'm linking up to some of these parties! 
Come visit me on:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle, thanks for stopping by my blog....it gave me a chance to discover you lovely site! You are so talented! I'm a novice sewer, but would love to improve my skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mitzy,
      Everyone starts somewhere. I've been sewing for over 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old, I'm not, I just started young ;)

      Delete
  2. Dont forget how Super Soft they are! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle this is such an adorable penguin. How much do you charge for this one? How much do you charge for one that is custome made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This particular penguin is already taken, but I can get a custom listing up in my etsy shop asap and you can order one there. I charge $15 for these penguins.

      Rachelle S.
      www.etsy.com/shop/StitchesByRachelle

      Delete